Templars of Qwenstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan War Results

MMNFC

TQ 2 - 0 Sarracens Victory

Top posters
Law (104)
Application Skell I_vote_lcapApplication Skell I_voting_barApplication Skell I_vote_rcap 
Ignis (88)
Application Skell I_vote_lcapApplication Skell I_voting_barApplication Skell I_vote_rcap 
Wierdo (62)
RoBiN (48)
BeliaL (29)
Qoray (19)
Noxx (17)
Arnazian (17)
Senthor (13)
TQ_Bishop (11)

Application Skell

Go down

Application Skell Empty Application Skell

Post  Skell Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:55 pm

What is your name on the taleworlds forum and steam? TaleWorlds: +Cronos+
Steam: dj_kiosk

whats you In-game name? Skell

How old are you? 15

can you speak and understand english? also have a working microphone? Yes I can speak and understand English and I become an new microphone.

Were are you from? Germany.

Which class is your favourite? Im Allrounder.

Have you been in other clans before applying for Templars of Qwenstorm? Yes I have Gothic, Templeroden and Guardians of Jerusalem.

what do you seek in this clan? I wish to become a better player.

who told you about TQ, how did you hear about us?

for how long time have you been playing warband? 1457hours.

are you ready to regularly checking these forums? Yes I am.

are you ready to speak and communicate with us on teamspeak? Yes I am.

Skell

Back to top Go down

Application Skell Empty Re: Application Skell

Post  Wierdo Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Congratulations, you have taken your first step into joining Templars of Qwenstorm

Please add me on steam, "TQ_Wierdo_datWeirdo", and tell me when you wish to be tested to take your last step.

Please be patient.

Have fun and good luck!

Regards, recruitment officer "Wierdo".
Wierdo
Wierdo

http://andreasfruensgaard@live.dk

Back to top Go down