Templars of Qwenstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan War Results

MMNFC

TQ 2 - 0 Sarracens Victory

Top posters
Law (104)
Application - SwordOfTheWitcher I_vote_lcapApplication - SwordOfTheWitcher I_voting_barApplication - SwordOfTheWitcher I_vote_rcap 
Ignis (88)
Application - SwordOfTheWitcher I_vote_lcapApplication - SwordOfTheWitcher I_voting_barApplication - SwordOfTheWitcher I_vote_rcap 
Wierdo (62)
RoBiN (48)
BeliaL (29)
Qoray (19)
Noxx (17)
Arnazian (17)
Senthor (13)
TQ_Bishop (11)

Application - SwordOfTheWitcher

2 posters

Go down

Application - SwordOfTheWitcher Empty Application - SwordOfTheWitcher

Post  SwordOfTheWitcher Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:04 pm

What is your name on the taleworlds forum and steam? As i can remember on Talewords forum I was using name SwordOfTheWitcher_PL, my steam is Aegis_The_Witcher (Aegis is my NI clan)

whats you In-game name? Jon_Snow, The_Witcher and SwordOfTheWitcher

How old are you? I'm 15.

can you speak and understand english? also have a working microphone? Yes I can speak and understand english and my microphone is fine.

Were are you from? I am from Poland.

Which class is your favourite? Cavalary/Archer

Have you been in other clans before applying for Templars of Qwenstorm? Yes I was taking a part in RP, WD, KoS, ZBJ, NP.

what do you seek in this clan? I want to get more melee skills and have fun playing with great people.

who told you about TQ, how did you hear about us? My friend HortoN told me about you and also got invited to clan by Senthor.

for how long time have you been playing warband? 3712 hours in game

are you ready to regularly checking these forums? Yes I am.

are you ready to speak and communicate with us on teamspeak? Yes I am but I sometimes need to check my own ts.

SwordOfTheWitcher

Back to top Go down

Application - SwordOfTheWitcher Empty Re: Application - SwordOfTheWitcher

Post  Law Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Welcome to TQ mate. You have been tested already. I hope we'll have a good time bro Smile

188.138.106.93:9988 Also visit our Teamspeak and add TQ_name as tag Wink I can show you the banner when you come to our ts Wink
Law
Law
Admin

Back to top Go down