Templars of Qwenstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan War Results

MMNFC

TQ 2 - 0 Sarracens Victory

Top posters
Law (104)
Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  I_vote_lcapClanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  I_voting_barClanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  I_vote_rcap 
Ignis (88)
Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  I_vote_lcapClanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  I_voting_barClanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  I_vote_rcap 
Wierdo (62)
RoBiN (48)
BeliaL (29)
Qoray (19)
Noxx (17)
Arnazian (17)
Senthor (13)
TQ_Bishop (11)

Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia

3 posters

Go down

Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  Empty Re: Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia

Post  Ignis Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  Facepa11

naja if they won´t fight with us (along us whatever) it won´t matter but then is an aliiance bullshit. imo.

that´s what i heard on the road anyway take it for it is.
Ignis
Ignis

Back to top Go down

Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  Empty Re: Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia

Post  Law Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm

doesnt matter if they are skilled or not , it just shows our good relationship nothing more
Law
Law
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignis Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:39 pm

ähm they suck??? i saw there tactics and ther skill do u realy want to aliance with those??? btw swadia ist terrible at organisations and they cry if they have to play vs more then 1 archer. it will be a god damn flame. oh jesus why Suspect
Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  What_t10
Ignis
Ignis

Back to top Go down

Post  RoBiN Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:02 pm

/sign
I wanna talk with Alene x3 Very Happy
RoBiN
RoBiN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia  Empty Clanmeeting with our new Brother-Clan Swadia

Post  Law Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Swadia is allied with us now , and thats the reason why we will have a clan-meeting this Friday the 30th of November at 19.00 GMT +0 ( Euorpoe--Time), So be on teamspeak and we will do some evens together and talk abit . Same thing we will do with Samurai soon .
Law
Law
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down