Templars of Qwenstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan War Results

MMNFC

TQ 2 - 0 Sarracens Victory

Top posters
Law (104)
GokuApplication (Accepted) I_vote_lcapGokuApplication (Accepted) I_voting_barGokuApplication (Accepted) I_vote_rcap 
Ignis (88)
GokuApplication (Accepted) I_vote_lcapGokuApplication (Accepted) I_voting_barGokuApplication (Accepted) I_vote_rcap 
Wierdo (62)
RoBiN (48)
BeliaL (29)
Qoray (19)
Noxx (17)
Arnazian (17)
Senthor (13)
TQ_Bishop (11)

GokuApplication (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

GokuApplication (Accepted) Empty GokuApplication (Accepted)

Post  GokuPL Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:13 pm

What is your name on the taleworlds forum and steam?
Steam: hubert234 , dont have TW
whats you In-game name? Goku

How old are you? 16

can you speak and understand english? also have a working microphone? Yes, yes. Dont have micro, but i can buy it !

Were are you from? Poland.

Which class is your favourite? Inf..

Have you been in other clans before applying for Templars of Qwenstorm?
WV, PE ...( i guess over 15 clans)..

what do you seek in this clan? A good game. New friends etc..

who told you about TQ, how did you hear about us? I saw an TQ_OMG on IG, also i have seen Superlilli.

for how long time have you been playing warband? Beta.

are you ready to regularly checking these forums? Sure i am.

are you ready to speak and communicate with us on teamspeak? When i buy a micro, why not ? I'm ready.

GokuPL

Back to top Go down

GokuApplication (Accepted) Empty Re: GokuApplication (Accepted)

Post  Wierdo Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Congratulations, you have taken your first step into joining Templars of Qwenstorm

Please add me on steam, "TQ_Wierdo_datWeirdo", and tell me when you wish to be tested to take your last step.

Please be patient.

Have fun and good luck!

Regards, recruitment officer "Wierdo".
Wierdo
Wierdo

http://andreasfruensgaard@live.dk

Back to top Go down