Templars of Qwenstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan War Results

MMNFC

TQ 2 - 0 Sarracens Victory

Top posters
Law (104)
Adding us to tournament I_vote_lcapAdding us to tournament I_voting_barAdding us to tournament I_vote_rcap 
Ignis (88)
Adding us to tournament I_vote_lcapAdding us to tournament I_voting_barAdding us to tournament I_vote_rcap 
Wierdo (62)
RoBiN (48)
BeliaL (29)
Qoray (19)
Noxx (17)
Arnazian (17)
Senthor (13)
TQ_Bishop (11)

Adding us to tournament

3 posters

Go down

Adding us to tournament Empty Re: Adding us to tournament

Post  BeliaL Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 am

ye our team is really a bit strange..

BeliaL

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignis Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:11 am

teams are out. so we realy have so less members??? however also is thyke capt of team 1. xD lol who the fuck is this guy always playing with us.
Ignis
Ignis

Back to top Go down

Adding us to tournament Empty Adding us to tournament

Post  Wierdo Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:48 am

Hello everybody i will take us into http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,254514.0.html this tournament winner of the tournament will get the price of a 200 Slots server for free

So goto this server and Register
Wierdo
Wierdo

http://andreasfruensgaard@live.dk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum