Templars of Qwenstorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan War Results

MMNFC

TQ 2 - 0 Sarracens Victory

Top posters
Law (104)
Alliance with Samurai I_vote_lcapAlliance with Samurai I_voting_barAlliance with Samurai I_vote_rcap 
Ignis (88)
Alliance with Samurai I_vote_lcapAlliance with Samurai I_voting_barAlliance with Samurai I_vote_rcap 
Wierdo (62)
RoBiN (48)
BeliaL (29)
Qoray (19)
Noxx (17)
Arnazian (17)
Senthor (13)
TQ_Bishop (11)

Alliance with Samurai

4 posters

Go down

Alliance with Samurai Empty Re: Alliance with Samurai

Post  Ignis Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Alliance with Samurai Puppet10
Ignis
Ignis

Back to top Go down

Post  RoBiN Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Agree too Very Happy
RoBiN
RoBiN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:00 am

I agree , but with the cancelling risk if things go wrong Wink
Law
Law
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alliance with Samurai Empty Alliance with Samurai

Post  Wierdo Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 am

Hello people of TQ as you might have noticed then we've decided in the council to make an alliance with Samurai clan since they also wanted to do so.

so from now on we shall fight by their side if they need some mercenaries and same goes for them.

so at Friday 15th i want you all to be disciplined and take care of our fellow clan against IG

Regards TaLoi
Wierdo
Wierdo

http://andreasfruensgaard@live.dk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum